PERSONAL DATA – GDPR – PRIVACY NOTICE
This page explains how the personal data (“Data”) that you have provided through this website and that have been collected by LHG (“we”,”us”,”our”) will be processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1. HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The Data that we may collect, process and record is as follows:
- Data that you have provided in order to receive a specific service or as part of our business relationship (such as your contact details, your professional details, financial or technical information);
- Data relating to your browsing on our website or Data resulting from your interaction with our website;
Generally, this Data is collected from you directly but, in certain cases, we may collect Data about you from a third party or from public documents. In such cases, we protect the Data obtained from those third parties in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may process collected Data for the following purposes:
- To answer all your questions by providing you with information about our products, services, offers or sales network;
- To establish, maintain and develop the relationship we have with you;
- To allow us (provided that we have your consent) to send you our newsletters, commercial communications and advertisements about our products and services or to conduct market research. All these operations may be carried out on hard copy or by automated or electronic means, including by post or email, by telephone (for example automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS, fax) and any other means (for example websites, mobile applications): “MARKETING ACTIVITIES”;
- To allow us (provided that we have your consent) to share your Data with LHG affiliates and with our partners. These partners will process your Data in order to send you their commercial communications as well as advertisements for their products and services or to conduct market research: “THIRD PARTY MARKETING”;
The lawfulness of the processing operations described in points (1) and (2) above is based on the legal bases of performance of the contract and pursuit of our legitimate interests. The lawfulness of the processing operations described in points (3) and (4) is based on the consent you have given us. You are informed that you are free to withdraw your consent at any time. Your Data may be processed electronically in our computer systems or manually on paper. Your Data will be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently and stored throughout the entire period of storage in such a manner as to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATA
Disclosure of your Data is never mandatory. However, if you fail to provide Data which is necessary to provide a service or product, we will not be able to assure you that we will be able to provide you with the required service or product or guarantee the quality of that service or product. In contrast, if you fail to provide optional Data, you will still be able to access the service or receive the product.
4. HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We provide communication and marketing solutions. Your Data may be shared and disclosed to our partners, trusted third parties, service providers and business partners, based in and outside the European Union, insofar as they are subject to appropriate contractual obligations and your Data may only be used for the purposes mentioned above.
Your Data may also be disclosed to third parties where required by law, to ensure and preserve our safety and that of LHG, to protect our rights or interests or those of LHG, to comply with any order made by public authorities, or to assert our rights before the judicial authorities.
5. HOW DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
In order to carry out certain operations relating to the processing of the Data indicated above, we may need to transfer your Data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including storing such Data on digital or physical databases managed by companies acting on our behalf. The management of these databases and the processing of your Data are limited solely to the purposes of the processing and are carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If your Data is transferred outside the EEA, we will implement all appropriate contractual measures to ensure adequate protection of your Data, including agreements based on the standard contractual data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission applicable to the transfer of personal data outside the EEA.
6. PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
We keep your Data in our systems and records for as long as is necessary to pursue the purposes described in this Privacy Notice, taking into account any legal and contractual requirements.
When your Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed, it will be erased or kept in a form that no longer permits identification of you, provided that we are not legally required or permitted to keep such Data. We may also continue to store Data for an extended period of time if that is necessary to protect our interests should our liability be called into question in relation to the supply of services or products or the processing of Data. Data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept until you withdraw your consent and, in any event, in accordance with the above principles and the guidelines provided by the competent personal data protection authorities.
7. CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA
LHG, with registered office at Z.I DE ST MITRE CS 90710 – 50 AV DE LA RASCLAVE – 13400 AUBAGNE – France – 057 816 902 RCS, is the Controller of the Data that it collects, processes and records under this Privacy Notice. The DPO is Mr Pascal Boschini, telephone +33 (0)4 42 71 02 02 95
8. YOUR DATA RIGHTS
You may exercise your rights as defined by applicable laws and regulations, including:
- Right of access: the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether your Data is being processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to your Data.
- Right to rectification: the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of Data that you consider to be inaccurate or incomplete, including by supplying an additional declaration.
- Right to erasure: the right to obtain from the Controller the erasure of your Data without undue delay, where the request is made in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Right to object: the right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate reasons which override that right.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain from the Controller restriction of processing activities where the precision and accuracy of the Data is contested, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the Data.
- Right to Data portability: the right to receive the Data which you have provided to the Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this Data to another controller without hindrance from us, where processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to lodge a complaint: without prejudice to any administrative or judicial dispute, if you believe that your Data has been processed unlawfully or in breach of current laws and regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Member State in which you habitually reside or work, or of the Member State where a breach has occurred.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us as follows:
- By writing an email to; in that case
If you send us a request, we reserve the right to ask you for additional information to allow us to verify your identity and contact you if necessary. This information, as well as other Data already in our possession, will then be processed in order to respond to your request, in accordance with applicable law. If necessary, certain information may be transmitted to external data processing companies so that we can respond to your request. Your Data will be processed for the time necessary to evaluate and manage your request, and then stored for a sufficiently long period of time to enable us to demonstrate that your request has been handled in a correct and timely manner.
9. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice was updated in May 2018. We reserve the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in legal requirements or in our processing activities. We will publish any updates on this website and these will be effective upon publication. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice regularly so that you know how we process your Data.